The Art of Kung Fu Panda 3


The Art of Kung Fu Panda 3 is the third book of the film series. It has 168 pages and shows exclusive behind-the-scenes pre-production artwork from the movie, with concept art, character designs, interviews the artists.

I really have enjoined looking through this book, it has tons of artwork from Nico Marlet the main Character Designer on all the Kung Fu Panda films.  Like I said before Tracey, did a great job finding some wonderful artwork to show in this book. The artwork is crisp and sharp with lots of detail. I was able to receive the green light to show some of the artwork from the book down below. I hope you enjoy.  

I give it 4.7 out of 5 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photo provided by Insight Editions from The Art of Kung Fu Panda 3. © 2016 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All rights reserved.